SEVILLE BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN– FULL DAY
With the company of our official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of historical and artistic heritage of Andalusia. You will be shocked by the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares and amazed by the dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both buildings declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Walk through the streets and the courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where it was established the second largest Jewish community in Spain, and if you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda, undisputed symbol of the city, a nice way to say goodbye to an unforgettable tour. When ending the tour, you will have free time. In the evening, you will return to the train station in Seville by yourself.
- Roundtrip High Speed Train tickets Madrid – Seville
- Tickets for every area and monument we’ll visit (Cathedral, Reales Alcázares, Giralda).
- Official guide in Spanish and English for the Tour in Seville
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Please, remember to collect your high speed train´s tickets at Julia Travel office in Madrid within the 24 hour period prior to travel date and reconfirm your tour 24 hours in advance.
The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot