HAPSBURGS MADRID WALKING TOUR + “SKIP THE LINE” GUIDED TOUR ROYAL PALACE
Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid.
Habsburg’s Madrid is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg dynasty reigned in Spain. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made it the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically.
The journey through the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era is perhaps one of the most picturesque and representative of Madrid.
We will visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, the King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. After the guided tour, you may visit on your own the Royal Armory and enjoy the views from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the oficial acts to be celebrated in the palace.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace.
- Individual radioguided system
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Arrival point: The tour ends at Royal Palace