“SKIP THE LINE” GUIDED TOUR - THE BEST OF PRADO, REINA SOFÍA & THYSSEN MUSEUMS
Our visit will start at Prado Museum, admiring the main paintings of Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya.
After visiting Prado Museum, we will stop to have a drink with a tapa, before going to Thyssen Museum.
We will continue our visit in Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where we will enjoy the main impressionist painters, such as Degas, Cezanne, Renoir, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Pisarro, Derain, etc.
We will finish our visit to the Thyssen Museum with the collection of Pop Art and Dadaism, with works of Roy Lichtenstein, Richard Lindner or Richard Estes.
Our next stop is Reina Sofía Museum. We will enjoy admiring the great Guernica of the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso and the main works of the brilliant Salvador Dalí.
Our tour ends here, but you will be able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.IMPORTANT: It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value.
- Bilingual guide, art passionate.
- Tickets to Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and Reina Sofía Museum valid for one day, until closing time
- A drink (Beer, Water, Soft Drink or Wine) and a tapa
- Individual radioguided system
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
- Please keep in mind that the tour includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museums Security Staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Arrival point: The tour ends at Reina Sofia Museum